Thank you so much for your generous contributions. We greatly appreciate your support of our organization.
Your donation allows us to continue to provide cultural and education
services to the community and to produce the events that makes up the largest demonstration of cultural pride in the City of Newark, New Jersey.
Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt organization and we rely heavily on the support of its sponsors.
Thank You to our Sponsors For Making The Parade and Events Fund Possible
• County of Essex • City of Newark • Little Tijuana Restaurant Margarita Bar & Lounge
• Goya Foods • Clara Maass Medical Center • United Airlines • St. Michaels Hospital • PSEG
• TD Bank • HLES • Bank Of America • Printing Delight • TechGraphix & Printing • University Hospital
•All graphics Printing • The Latin Flavor Restaurant & Lounge • Coca Cola • Robert Treat Hotel
• Senator M. Teresa Ruiz • Councilman Luis A. Quintana • Councilman Anibal Ramos Jr.
• Councilman Carlos M. Gonzalez • Commissioner Robert Mercado
• Essex County Register Juan M. Rivera